Child Guidance Resource Centers is looking for part-time and full-time Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to join our ABA department in Delaware County.
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) provides individualized, one-to-one ABA support to children/adolescents with behavioral disorders across all settings (school, home and community). The RBT will implement individualized behavioral interventions based on the treatment plan goals created by a Behavior Specialist Consultant (BSC).
CGRC is committed to supporting our employees, both clinically and financially, in obtaining your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification. This position offers flexible work hours as a part-time clinician – work around your school schedule, family life, and/or other jobs! There is also a full-time track opportunity for our part-time RBTs. This is a great opportunity to enhance professional development for people who are looking for additional experience and training with kids with Autism.
- Collect daily data and document progress notes in a prearranged format for each session with the child/adolescent.
- Prompts safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem solving skills
- Fades prompts appropriately to promote independent use of replacement behaviors.
- Increases the frequency or duration of safe and appropriate replacement behaviors by providing access to reinforcement.
- Accurately collects behavior data including: A-B-C, count, frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and interval based recording.
- Follows the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing the ABA program designed and seeks out consultation when needed.
- Maintain and acquire technical knowledge by attending required trainings and weekly supervision.
- Supports the family in implementing the crisis safety plan when needed.
At CGRC, you can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. We have a competitive compensation package and generous time off and benefits for eligible staff. You and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral health related field required OR Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least one year of experience in a job that involved direct contract with children/adolescents.
- RBT training required.
- Competent to address the age-specific issues relative to the population served.
- Knowledge and background in working with children/adolescents with a social, emotional and behavioral needs.
- Knowledge of crisis management techniques including de-escalation techniques and physical interventions required.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and decision making techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible hours including day, evening and weekends available.
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation required.
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Complex Problem Solving