To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10700 McPherson Road
Laredo, TX 78045
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Doctors Hospital • Laredo, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Insure the protection, safeguarding, and security of assets, personnel, customers and all visitors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assist with the control of visitor traffic so as to provide any needed assistance to customers, employees and visitors with the department's procedures.
2. Performs internal and external security surveillance/patrols,
3. Enforces DHL badge procedures, protecting property from theft, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents, writes reports on accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other security related situations.
3. Perform other duties as assigned. (Within the scope of security)Job Requirements
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. High school or GED. Completion of any Security/Law Enforcement training program from an accredited educational institution preferred.
3. Six (6) months experience performing security work preferred.
4. Must not have a record of preventable motor vehicle collisions or convictions for moving traffic violations which would indicate the applicant may be an unsafe driver.
5. Knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
6. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with staff and the public, to understand and follow standard operating procedures, to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance, to write and investigate required reports; to make independent and good judgments decisions within proper policy and procedures.