Do you want to join a great team where you can apply your people skills? We are looking for an individual who likes selling, learning, and building customer relationships. About Eoff
Choosing Eoff and Sonepar for your career path partners is a great choice, opening a world of possibilities to you!
Eoff is a leader in the electrical industry, providing quality products and service to our customers from our branch locations throughout Oregon and SW Washington. Eoff Associates are the heart of our business. We are always looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to fill our open positions.
Eoff Electric Supply is also part of the Sonepar family of operating companies, consisting of 16 of the finest locally managed electrical and industrial distributors with coverage in all 50 states. Throughout the United States, Sonepar USA is a market leader in the B-to-B distribution of electrical, industrial & safety products and related solutions. For more information, visit SoneparUSA.com. Job Opportunity - Inside Sales Associate
We are looking for a team oriented individual to help grow our sales by delivering value added services to our customers. Job Responsibilities
: Grow profitable sales, add value to our services and provide customers with a good experience. Build relationships and trust, provide customers with product selection, pricing/quotations, order entry and follow-up of sale to completion. Promote company product promotions and specials, assist with counter sales, show room displays, phones and material handling, as needed. Essential Job Knowledge, Experience, Skills:
- Ability to consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Electrical Product knowledge, minimum 2-years
- Sales and customer service experience, minimum 2-years
- Microsoft Enterprise Software (Office, Outlook, Sharepoint, Windows)
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Accurate math & writing skills
- Organized in work and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Able to utilize resources and apply problem solving skills
- Positive, team oriented individual with ability to work under pressure
A copy of the full job description with specific job expectations & requirements is available upon request from HR. Company Benefits:
- E-commerce and web based sales
- Trained on Eclipse System
- 2-4 years of industry related experience, such as, product, sales, projects or combination of experience and training.
In addition to training programs and career paths, Eoff offers associates an attractive compensation package, including: Competitive Pay, Incentive Plan, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program and more! Eoff is an Equal Opportunity Job Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies