Do you have the heart for helping others?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship, conversation, meal preparation and light housekeeping tasks
- Assisting with personal care and hygiene, Caring for seniors with Alzheimer's
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/712.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.