This position is based in Tulare, CA
In support of Adventist Health’s Mission “To share God's love by providing physical, mental and spiritual healing” the JLL Facility Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe, attractive physical environment while providing quality patient care and service to all customers and patients. The scope of responsibilities includes but is not limited to leadership over Medical Office Buildings and Clinics with supporting oversight role for Environmental Services/Janitorial, Safety, Security, Landscape/Grounds, Environment of Care, Life Safety, and Emergency Preparedness/Management.
This position will be responsible for the managing the CVN Network Team in maintaining off-site clinical and business office locations throughout the CVN Network. The Adventist Health CVN is the largest rural health clinics operator west of the Mississippi and growing.
- Carry out functions of leadership in alignment with expectations of similar positions within host hospital. Includes but is not limited to participation in leadership training, fostering organizational culture and mission and meeting service/productivity standards
- Uses discretion and independent judgment in organizing and directing Network Facility teams which includes but is not limited to regulatory compliance and management, quality assurance activities and programs, financial performance and reporting and personnel management and development
- Accountable for ensuring that all building systems and equipment are installed and maintained in accordance with The Joint Commission and/or DNV standards and all other applicable State/Federal/Local regulatory requirements.
- Provides leadership in supporting development of performance standards for all Departments/Services Managed
- Accountable for financial performance related to Operational Facilities spend while ensuring adherence to established operating budgets
- Ensures staff training in approved practices and procedures related to proper facility maintenance techniques
- Point of escalation for all facility concerns and/or grievances by patients, physicians and staff
- In partnership with Account Leadership develops Site specific Operational Strategies, and Programs which will support Facilities (All inclusive) in the areas of regulatory compliance, focused in-patient/out-patient service delivery models, Environmental Health & Safety and quality excellence/assurance
- Creates and supports annual reviews for all direct reports. Ensures that the program is completed specific to Human Resources requirements
- Manages and encourages participation in the client and JLL Employee Recognition Awards programs
- Works/partners with the Sourcing / Contracts Managers to ensure all vendor contracts are properly implemented and executed consistent with the identified scope of work and requirements of the MSA
- Maintains strong relationships with firm Corporate Real Estate; account Property, Project, and Procurement team leaders; Area Engineering & Operations Managers; Environmental Services, Energy & Training national managers; Regional Directors, Technical Support, Platform, Procurement, National Projects Director and Human Resources Managers to leverage the JLL service offerings on behalf of the customer
- Creates a safe work environment for staff, patients and visitors by ensuring adherence to all safety/infection control policies and procedures/practices to include but not limited to the wearing of appropriate protective clothing and gear and the proper handling of contaminated equipment and tools
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice
- Attend and actively participate in Hospital sponsored committee meetings as assigned
- Tracks, trends and recommends action plans about KPI/SLA below standard performance (MSA Driven) for Facilities (All Inclusive)
- Maintains working knowledge and ensures compliance with the Master Services Agreement (MSA) and any other relevant amendments or appendices which guide JLL’s relationship with Adventist Health
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area preferred or relevant healthcare facilities management experience
- Professional facilities certification(s) desirable
- The Joint Commission/DNV/CMS Survey Experience is desirable
- Experience in matrix management desirable
- Strong skills in critical systems such as emergency/stand-by generators, automatic transfer switches, un-interruptible power supply (UPS) systems, power distribution systems/medical gas
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience leading/managing multiple sites
- Strong verbal and written (report) communications skills and presentation skills
- Strong judgment, problem-solving and crisis management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point, Visio and Microsoft Outlook software
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.