A locally-owned community bank located in the Sioux Falls, SD area, offers a great working environment for their employees, and quick turnaround on loans for their customers. With a growing mortgage department they are seeking to add a Mortgage Manager to their team. You can now work for an employer who wants to help you advance your career, gives back to the community, believes in team work, and builds strong customer relationships.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $45,000 - $55,000 +
- Annual Bonus 5-10%
- Profit Sharing
- 100% health coverage for employees
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the mortgage department and 3 employees.
- Mortgage underwriting.
- Mortgage origination.
- Within this beautiful South Dakota community there are opportunities for all ages of things to do.
- If you love sports and like to stay active join one of the many leagues this area has to offer including baseball, volleyball, softball, basketball and different leagues for the little tykes are available as well.
- This area offers fantastic schools to choose from for any age. These schools have shown high academic achievement, strong extra-curricular programs, and outstanding community support.
- Affordable housing and below national average cost of living within a safe community making this a great reason to make this your hometown today.
- Year round you will find a large amount of recreational activities to choose from including going to the recreational center, snowmobiling, ice skating, hunting, and fishing in the fall and winter. In the spring and summer you can go boating out on the lake and enjoy the beautiful summer days, go camping with friends and family, biking, hiking, golfing, go-karts, mini-golfing, the zoo and much more!
- For other things to do there are variety restaurants, a casino and many other choices as well.
- With so many opportunities to offer located in a great community; makes this place an excellent place to reside.
- 3+ years of mortgage underwriting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Accounting related field.
- NMLS License or ability to obtain license.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply!
Keywords: accounting, finance, banking industry, finance industry, lending, commercial lending, SVP, loan manager, commercial, banking manager, loan portfolio, loans, management, Omaha, Nebraska, NE, executive level, executive recruiter, Midwest, executive jobs, recruiter, recruiting agency, recruiting Sioux Falls, SD, executive search, VP, loan services, bank, business loans, business, banking, Dell Rapids SD, Executive Recruiting Consultants, ERC, lending, commercial lending, agribusiness, ag lending, Minnesota finance jobs, SD banking careers, bank president positions, Sioux Falls, SD banking careers, lending, mortgage manager