Our client, an AmLaw 100 firm, is seeking a trademark prosecution paralegal to support the growing practice in their DC office! Exciting opportunity to work directly with a top partner in the field! Candidate MUST have 3+ years of foreign and domestic prosecution experience. Salary and benefits are VERY competitive.
Great opportunity to work with top Silicon Valley technology companies on cutting gedge work!
- Capable of taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Constant attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Trademark renewals experience desired
- Trademark intellectual property experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
It's an exciting opportunity to build your case management skills, develop client relationships, and provide training to support staff. In addition, the organization can offer you compensation on a competitive level. If you're interested in growing your paralegal career, contact us today!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.