We Build Careers As Strong As Our Products
Pelican BioThermal LLC is a global leader in the design and manufacture of single use and reusable temperature controlled packaging solutions for the highly regulated pharmaceutical, biotech, and clinical trials industries. Pelican BioThermal is a great place to work and offers employees the opportunity to flourish and excel in a high-growth, fast-paced, creative and exciting environment! We currently have an opening for a Services Technician based at our site in Plainfield, IN reporting to our Service Center Supervisor.
The Services Technician will be responsible for the refurbishment and services of our reusable product line and to ensure all work performed is in compliance with all standard operating procedures, quality standards, and safety policies. The Services Technician shall assist in the on-boarding of new technicians and is expected to be crossed trained and functional across all departments. This position will rotate across departments as required by business needs. Specifics of the position and qualifications are listed below:
- Performs services related activities including but not limited to refurbishment, cleaning, repairing, kitting, banding / wrapping pallets in preparation for shipment.
- Completes all required training in the area of services, as well as other training topics as assigned.
- Ensures daily work schedule is completed.
- Uses manual or electronic inventory systems to record refurbishment and inventory activity.
- Interacts with various cross-functional groups as required.
- Promptly notifies the Services Lead or Services Manager of maintenance needs for the services area.
- Verifies that all services paperwork is completed.
- Performs daily assignments in strict adherence to SOP’s, Quality, and Safety (AWAIR) policies in place.
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites.
- Performs general warehouse work that involves incoming material/products, using material moving/handling equipment to store materials in designated areas, and/or retrieving materials/products from warehouse locations to supply production operations or support customer shipment of company products.
- Adheres to the Quality Policy, including all items assigned to this position in accordance with ISO policies, procedures, and work instructions.
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferably an Associate’s degree in a technology / business field.
- Has knowledge of warehouse layout and the safe operation of material moving and handling equipment including 2-wheeler, lift truck, pallet jack, or motorized forklift.
- Willingness to participate in improvement processes.
- Willingness to train and be certified in forklift operations and safe warehousing operations.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents relating to the job, function, or assignment.
- Ability to make decisions when identifying in-process problems.
- Ability to deal with a variety of job assignments.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
- Must have the ability to complete assignments within the time frame specified by the Manager.
- Must be flexible regarding working hours and overtime. Must be able to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
Why Join Pelican BioThermal? Here’s a glimpse of Pelican Perks…
- Generous paid time off plans.
- 401k plan – with a competitive match.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Established reputable brand offering premium products – you’ll be proud to represent Pelican!
- Employee discount program on Pelican Products.
- Great Benefits – several options including Pet insurance for our animal lovers.
- Wellness Discount Program.
- Lucrative employee referral program – get paid to work with your trusted network.
- And more…
Application: Please apply at https://jobs.pelican.com/Pelicanbiothermal/go/Pelican-BioThermal-Jobs/2811500/
Pelican BioThermal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Network Installation Services