PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Building Maintenance Technician in Media, PA!
Join a stable and growing company. All experience levels encouraged to apply!
Details for Building Maintenance Technician:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Pay Rate: $17-$19/hr
- Contract to hire with potentail for Direct Hire!!
- Fantastic medical, dental, eye benefits, vacation time, 401(K) and much more offered once hired to perm!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Building Maintenance Technician:
- Daily repairs and general maintenance in areas of plumbing and electrical
- General commercial building repairs
Job Requirements for Building Maintenance Technician:
- Good attitude and customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have valid drivers license - will be driving company car
- Must be able to manipulate a 30' extension ladder.
- Mandatory drug testing
- Training will be provided for use of the "Angus" cell phone application
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, building maintenance technician, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.