To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellingham, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care & Sales Support Requisition ID 27052760
School Specialty, Inc • Bellingham, WA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Premier a division of School Specialty, Inc. is currently hiring for a Customer Care & Sales Support Representative based in Bellingham, WA. This is a full-time position that requires the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment including inbound and outbound customer inquiries, guiding customers with the web submission tool, and resolving customer complaints. The representative will also act as a line of support between the Sales Team, the customer, and other departments within School Specialty.
This full-time position offers a competitive salary based on experience, a full benefits package, and the opportunity to have a positive impact on the future.
Premier, a leader in the educational marketplace, develops, markets, sells, and produces products for the educational market. Our exciting and innovative product lines teach students the importance of time management, goal setting, and character development. In addition we offer product lines on anti-bullying and college prep.
Summary of essential job functions:
- First line of contact for customer inquiries via phone, fax, or email regarding orders
- Provides support to aid the Sales Team in order submission by way of Order Form drafting, Profiling/Prospecting calls, Appointment Setting, or Strategic Sales work
- Works directly with the customer by way of phone and email to complete customized orders in house
• HS diploma
• 2 years experience sales administration preferred
• Or equivalent education and experience
• Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
• Previous call center experience a plus
• Strong verbal and telephone skills
• Strong prioritization skills
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks on a daily basis to meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, business communication and time management skills
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities and processes
Please attach resume and cover letter with salary expectation.
No phone calls please. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana) and background check. Only applicants selected to interview will be contacted. Equal Opportunity Employer.