Job ID: 210059
APAC Central Inc., is a CRH company producing and providing crushed aggregate materials, sand, ready-mix concrete, asphalt, and performing as a regional heavy highway/infrastructure construction firm serving Arkansas, Oklahoma, and southern Missouri. APAC-Central, Inc. and its founding companies have been serving our customers since early in the 20th Century and look forward to continued success in the 21st Century!
Human Resources Administrator
Do you want to work for a company that values your skills? Do you want to work for a company that values safety above all else? Are you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large corporation with a small company feel? Then CRH Americas Materials is the company for you!
Job Description Summary
The HR Administrator position is responsible for facilitating and administering generalist activities to further prepare the knowledge and skills needed to successfully work with the Human Resources functions. Work with the Human Resources Manager to maximize the utilization of the Human Resources component of the organization.
- Assists Human Resources Manager with hourly hiring process, including composition of job postings, advertisements and descriptions, screening of applications/resumes, background checks, interviewing of candidates, offer letter preparation.
- Coordination of drug screenings, background checks and conducting new hire orientations. Ensures proper paperwork is completed and forwarded to appropriate personnel. Maintains electronic database of human resources forms.
- Assists Human Resources Manager with administrative responsibilities and special projects, including compilation of data, data analysis and report preparation/generation.
- Responsible for preparation, analysis and distribution of reports as requested by management.
- Assists Human Resources Manager with required training, including preparation, review and distribution.
- Assists Human Resources Manager with maintenance of corporate policies and procedures and maintains electronic database.
- Processes corporate employee terminations, including entry, calculations and routing of appropriate paperwork.
- Assists with meeting, maintaining and distribution of all DOT requirements.
- Maintains adequate supply of human resources forms, including employee handbook, applications, files, etc. Assists with revision and development of employee handbook as needed.
- Coordinates and plans, in conjunction with local Human Resources department, employee functions/activities for employees.
- Maintains professional demeanor in dealing with critical/confidential information; restricts discussion/knowledge of activity to a “need to know” basis.
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school graduate supplemented by appropriate college level coursework required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
- Two or more years experience in human resources required. Experience with recruitment and HR administration strongly preferred.
- Experience in a construction environment preferred.
- Valid state driver’s license and satisfactory driving record is required.
- Bi-lingual highly preferred.
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Knowledge of human resources policies and procedures.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to operate office equipment including, but not limited to: computers, copiers, printers, etc.
- Proficiency of MS Excel and Word applications required.
- Ability to analyze issues independently.
- Ability to perform under deadline pressure.
- Ability to understand and follow complex verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
APAC Central Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Administrator - Tulsa, OK.