$130000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Ian Tongol is searching for an Accounting Manager.
We're looking for practical Accounting Manager candidates with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. If you want to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts, this job is a good fit for you. The ideal candidate for this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Oakland, California area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
What you get to do every single day
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- 5+ years’ of finance and accounting experience
- Real Estate experience is a Must
- Yardi software experience is Preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills, excited to learn and help business grow
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles