Job Posting Title:
Forklift Operator 2nd & 3rd Shift
SUMMARY: Responsible for accurately handling all inbound and outbound finished goods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick, count and ship finished goods accurately on assigned shifts.
- Accurately unload, separate, count and stock incoming finished goods.
- Assist with inventory control of finished products.
- Monitor quality control of products and do not ship damaged goods.
- Change forklift batteries to insure proper charging.
- Employees must adhere to all company policies, plant rules and safety regulations as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Comply with FDA, OSHA, EPA and all other regulatory agencies.
- Employees must keep the forklifts clean and work areas neat.
- Working overtime maybe required.
- Employee must perform any other duties required or assigned as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to read and understand shipping orders
- Ability to perform basic math calculations to count product and fill orders.
Licenses, Certificates Or Registration
Must be trained and licensed to operate sit-down and stand-up forklifts
- Physical ability to lift 50lbs repetitively
- Must be physically able to walk and stand up to 12 hours during shift hours
- Job requires walking, standing, twisting, bending, lifting, and use of stairs
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)