Kforce has a client that is seeking a Sr Dynamics X++ Developer in Irvine, California (CA).
Under general supervision, works and primarily supports the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) client/server enterprise application (e.g. Microsoft D365 for Finance & Operations). Responsible for software integration, external interface development, and technical documentation. Designs and develops all aspects of data entities and data entity extensions. Partner with Business clients and/or internal IT staff to collect requirements, tests/debug programs, and maintains/supports deployed ERP solution and related applications. Working with internal IT staff, code/develop solutions, configure interfaces/hardware, document application specifications/manuals, and adhere to internal development processes and application lifecycle guidelines.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Design, code, customize, test, and deploy moderately complex computer programs to support, enhance or streamline enterprise and integration applications
- Assure that software application design and implementation are consistent with the security and technology strategy for infrastructure and application architecture
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and external partners on ERP related issues, enhancements and problems
- Participate in regular meetings with stakeholders relating to open issues, enhancements and configuration
relating to the ERP system
- Provide techno/functional insight & leadership to help best align business requirements with out of the box system features and functionality
- Examine ways to optimize the use of the application while maintaining a mindset to limit technical debt by reducing the need for customizations
- Prepare clear analysis, documentation and system diagrams as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business/technical discipline is required
- A minimum of 5+ years Dynamics AX technical design and development experience (X++, C#, SSRS and BI development)
- Candidates should have participated in a minimum of 3-4 MS full life cycle Dynamics AX implementations projects in a role of a Developer, Technical consultants or Technical Architect
- Experience in MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and D365 for Finance & Operations
- Experience with Visual Studio and in .NET development
- Experience in upgrading to the latest releases of Dynamics AX (code and data upgrade)
- Experience in complex data migration (using DIXF, third party tools, Atlas and custom development)
- Experience in complex integration development (web services, DIXF, .net custom client-server applications, knowledge of standard web services and integration protocols - oData, SOAP, JSON, REST, SSIS, direct SQL, Azure logic apps)
- Experience in performance optimization (X++ application code, troubleshooting AX components, AXPerf, LCS Environment monitoring, SQL performance optimization)
- Experience in environment and release management (ALM, TFS, Build processes, Environment management, Installation and configuration of AX and related components)
- Experience with two or more MS Dynamics functional areas, preferably: Finance, Trade & Logistics, Projects, and other modules
- Professional certificates or advanced degrees are desirable
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Sql Server Reporting Services
C Sharp (Programming Language)