To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chief Lending Officer
ExecuNet • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 2 months ago
American Heritage CU, a $2.5+ billion Credit Union, located in PA, has an immediate opening for a Chief Lending Officer (CLO). This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, experienced financial executive to direct and manage the overall operations of commercial/consumer/indirect lending, business services, asset recovery, and quality control departments. As a key member of the executive management team, the CLO will focus on how lending plays a key role in the overall strategic plans of the Credit Union.
- Establish and maintain the annual strategic lending objectives, goals and budget and the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Implementation of all lending programs and recommendation of new products and services for our membership.
- Successful candidate from similar sized credit unions or banks will have a solid understanding in all aspects of commercial and consumer lending with a focus on cross selling, asset recovery, and quality control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong team building skills are a must.
- 710 years experience in commercial, real estate and consumer lending, including but not limited to direct and indirect auto and RV, personal, credit card, home equity, merchant and small business needs.
- A thorough knowledge of all compliance, State and Federal lending rules and regulations.
- Experience in portfolio management and analytics.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and Word; Raddon (MCIF System), loan documentation system, Meridian Link and Symitar knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent field of study required.