High-Paying REMOTE Multifamily Underwriter Analyst Opportunity - Needed ASAP!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:
We're an established, well-respected financial services company comprised of passionate, dedicated professionals. We're one of the Industry's top lenders and due to growth, we're looking for a FULLY REMOTE Loan Analyst to join our HUD Multifamily Underwriting team, where you'll be working on a variety of exciting & complex Multifamily projects.
If you have 2+ years of experience handling HUD Multifamily loans, then please read on...Why join us?
- One of the Top Companies To Work for in the State!
- Industry Leading Lender!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Great Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance!
- Generous PTO!
- Company Matched 401(k)!
What you'll be doing...
- Evaluate and ultimately approve or reject mortgage loan applications
- Collaborate with your team on the review and evaluation of loan pre-application materials and mortgage loan data to determine if conditions meet program guide and established requirements
- Evaluate strengths, weaknesses, and risks of prospective loans, understand Fannie Mae DUS Program and FHA/HUD MAP Program guidelines and offer direction to the team for guide compliance;
- Assist your Underwriter teammates in identifying transaction waivers/exceptions to Fannie Mae DUS Program guidelines and FHA/HUD MAP Program and prepare waiver/exception justifications
- Help perform the analysis and evaluation of complex ownership borrower structures relative to legal and financial responsibilities and obligations
- Help prepare the detailed underwriting examination of financial statements for the property, borrower, and borrower principals, which includes a complete risk analysis of the proposal, the borrower, and the borrower’s principals
- Leverage your analysis skills in helping to in review reports prepared by third party consultants to determine if market value and physical condition of the asset meet the requirements
- Continually learn new skills and keep up to date with current market trends
- Help review specialized documents such as seniors housing licensure, regulatory compliance agreements, and other documents related to the seniors housing industry. Help review specialized documents such as ground leases, regulatory agreements, Section 8 Housing Assistance Payment contracts, bond documentation and operating agreements for affordable properties
- Help with the coordination and scheduling of the application package submission and commitment timing as required by the various Fannie Mae and FHA/HUD lending programs
- Participate in the development and implementation of new processes and procedures related to program revisions and guideline changes;
- Coach and mentor junior Loan Analysts
What we're looking for...
- 2+ years of recent experience handling HUD Multifamily loans
- Experience with healthcare, senior housing and student housing is a plus
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
**Candidates must currently live in or be willing to relocate to the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area**
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.