Information Technology Manager Must be local to Kern County | No sponsorship CFS Technology, Bakersfield's locally based, dedicated to IT staffing solution has been contacted by a longtime client that is looking for an Information Technology Manager. Project management professionals-are you interested in taking the next step in your career with a global organization that will truly value your expertise? Join our team at CFS - Technology!Here at CFS, we understand the requirements of our clients and we have the resources to provide them with exceptional talent. Our client's satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we do is the absolute best.Job Responsibilities of Information Technology ManagerAs an Information Technology Manager, you will play an integral position within our client's Information Technology Department. The role would be part of an established team that will oversee the standardization of project methodologies.
Industry stability - in business over 30 years!
Family oriented workplace
Professional growth to Executive Management
Stellar compensation/benefit plan
Overview of Information Technology Manager duties:
• Management of infrastructure and system security
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations
• Provide expertise in virtual network hardware and virtual network operating system of testing methodologies
• Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
• Enforcement of processes
Qualifications of Information Technology Manager:
• Bachelor's degree of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Management
• Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
• Familiar with full infrastructure security measures
• Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: EB-1013399108
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.