To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Millersville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Millersville, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Nurse
The Home Health Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse provides skilled nursing care to patients in their home under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Provides service in accordance with Maxim philosophy standards and policies.
- Each shift or visit reflects the provision of skilled nursing care rendered in accordance with physicians' orders.
- Changes in patient condition are identified and documented with resolution on the appropriate clinical form. Director/Supervisor notification if applicable.
- Physician notification to obtain necessary orders for intervention(s) per state regulations
- Performs specific treatments and medication administration in accordance with physician orders
- Adheres to Maxim’s policies and procedures.
- Documentation reflects patient collaboration and participation in their plan of care.
- Skilled observations and significant changes in patient status are communicated to the Director of Clinical Services and.or Clinical Supervisor/Case Manager.
- Request for modification of orders and additional orders are made based on the patient''s clinical status and skilled nursing judgment.
- All physician collaboration/coordination of care is documented in the medical record and communicated as needed.
- Attends case conferences, team meetings and education in-services as required.
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program.
- Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in the state in which the LPN/LVN will practice.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- One year prior professional nursing experience, home care experience preferred.
- Current CPR.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Successful completion of Maxim Staffing Solutions background screening and hiring process.
- Successful completion of pre-employment testing.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 463999
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.