To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lsg Sky Chefs Usa, Inc. • Washington, DC
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative position with responsibility for hourly employee recruiting and various other Human Resources functions. Provides HR administrative support to the CSC in the areas of hourly recruitment, payroll administration, employment processes, reports generation; benefits administration; and employee engagement; recognition and safety. Interacts with all levels of management and employees. Assist the Human Resource Generalist/Manager with projects as assigned.
- Assist with union hourly recruiting - applicant/application screening; coordinating second interviews; and administering the pre-employment process and scheduling and conducting hourly employee orientation
- Processes all union and non-union administrative new hires, promotions, transfers, employment verifications and terminations as required
- Maintains all electronic personnel/benefits files
- Assist with various employees activities and celebrations (i.e. service awards ceremonies and other recognition programs)
- Administers the Uniform program and assignes personal & uniform Lockers
- Assist the CSC as needed in all functions
- Assist in annual Benefits Enrollment
- Participate in all Corporate led training initiatives
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of administrative/clerical experience in human resources; recruiting, a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; ADP, a plus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, interact with all levels of management and maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong analytical, verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with large groups – must be flexible
Washington, District of Columbia, United States