To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
West Main Street
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Principal Account Executive
DXC Technology • US-State-MO
Posted 1 month ago
Manages client satisfaction and provides resources to larger accounts; ensures profit objectives are met, and manages ongoing strategic planning for a single complex account. Develops relationships with clients to create synergy between client needs and effective business solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Interfaces with appropriate parties to ensure that objectives are met. Recommends methods to improve performance with regards to service level agreements, metrics and measurements, and business trends.
- Acts as the liaison between operations and account management team. Assists in deploying resources to support business needs.
- Provides support for larger projects within internal accounts. Facilitates integration of business solutions to ensure that client needs are met.
- Recommends transition and transformation methods and ensures implementation to enhance business operations.
- Recommends technical, contractual, administrative and financial policies, procedures and goals are met to ensure adherence to agreed upon requirements.
- Coordinates with appropriate parties to leverage resources and solutions to reduce costs and meet service level agreements.
- Interfaces with work teams to ensure budgetary and financial priorities and procedures are handled appropriately.
- Interfaces directly with clients on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions, develop stronger on-going relationships, build new and broader relationships and identify additional opportunities for company solutions.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Prepares, recommends and oversees development of operating and personnel budgets. Monitors spending for adherence to budget plans, develops and recommends variances. Performs and/or oversees budget analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of experience in project management
- Experience working with company business practices, policies, and procedures
- Experience working with company products and service offerings
- Skilled in financial management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment