Our client, a reputable Pharmaceutical company located in Skokie, seeks a temporary-to-hire Office Manager due to growth. This position will report to the Human Resources Manager and plays an integral role in the company's success.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-5
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications.
- Provides information for on-site parking, directions, accommodations and transportation.
- Assists Human Resources with interview scheduling of candidates and staff.
- Assists with office and computer set-up for newly hired staff.
- Conducts conference room reservations and scheduling.
- Maintains files, updates staff phone listing, computer and phone serial numbers.
- Orders office supplies.
- Schedules copier maintenance.
- Orders refreshments for on-site meetings and/or off-site restaurant reservations for lunch or dinner meetings.
- Handles invoices and maintains petty cash.
- Sends all FedEx, UPS and US mailings.
- Picks up and sorts mail daily.
- Takes meeting minutes at weekly team meeting and monthly tenant meeting.
- Updates and coordinates SOPs.
- Administers temporary and permanent badges including visitor badges.
- Conducts inventory management of needed consumables within the conference rooms.
- Maintains cleanliness of conference rooms.
- Prepares presentations (PowerPoint).
- Supports internal and external audits.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Minimum 2+ years of experience in administration.
- Knowledge of general banking terminology and MS Office tools.
- Knowledge in basic functioning of a corporate office
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Excel Spreadsheet Creation