Sr. Accountant - IA - 27356740
Our Waterloo, IA client is actively searching for a Senior Accountant in the Cedar Valley area. This Accountant will facilitate the completion of accurate and timely accounting activity.
- Execute month end close responsibilities to include preparation of journal entries, account reconciliation and financial analysis.
- Support the company’s external reporting requirements by submitting financial information monthly and quarterly.
- Provide reliable information and analysis to support business unit operational needs.
- Conduct accounting activities including: period maintenance, create/post journal entries, intercompany, F/X, IC aging analysis, checks issued analysis/reporting and payroll analysis/reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Experience completing key journal entries, account reconciliations and financial statement preparation.
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
Base Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 DOE + Bonus
Location: Waterloo, IA
Number of Openings: (1)
This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
Keywords: Accounting, senior accountant, accuracy, financial, accounting principles
Strategic Business Unit
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Financial Information E Xchange