To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical / Licensed Vocational Nurse - LPN / LVN - Transitional Care - Home Healthcare - Full Time
Interim HealthCare of New Philadelphia • New Philadelphia, OH
Posted 4 months ago
A Great Career in Healthcare for an Experienced Nurse or Social Worker to be our new Transitional Care Coordinator is waiting for you at Interim HealthCare of New Philadelphia!!
Interim HealthCare of New Philadelphia has a great career opportunity for an experienced LPN/RN or MSW to become our new full time Transitional Care Coordinator(TCC)!!
This position will be responsible for covering our Tuscarawas County territory.
The Transitional Care Coordinator(TCC) works collaboratively with the patient, the patient's family, the acute hospital or sub-acute facility, physician group or health plan staff to facilitate a safe and effective transition to home care.
The goal of the TCC is to support patients and families, as well as hospital/skilled facility discharge planners or case managers to achieve on-time, effective hospital/SNF or health plan or physician groups transitions to home care to prevent avoidable hospital re-admissions and unnecessary emergent care.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Assess the patient's and the family caregiver's home care needs and coordinates home healthcare services as required prior to the patient's transition home.
- Obtain necessary medical information regarding to the patient's health status, current medications and goals of home care intervention from designated inpatient or care manager staff.
- Acts as a clinical resource to coordinate complex cases for safe and appropriate transition to the patient's home.
- Attends all Quality Improvement meetings with hospital or setting staff as required.
- May coordinate additional services to assist client and family during the transition, as appropriate.
- Assists with Insurance eligibility and authorization process, when appropriate.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Pay Incentives
- Opportunities for Professional Career Growth
- Stable and Rewarding Career
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements include:
- Valid State Nurse Licensure or Valid Social Work Licensure in state.
- Two Years Nursing Experience or Two Years Social Work experience in a medical setting.
- One year of home care experience, home care intake experience or home care case management experience.