Digital Solutions Sales Specialist
Capital Electric has a Digital Solutions Specialist position available. The role of this position is to support, manage and grow digital sales within Capital Electric. It is territory-based and would serve North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia and will include specific sales goals and expectations. This individual will work 80% of the time at one of our Southern locations (location is flexible) and with 20% travel servicing the Southern locations. This is a high-visibility position with phenomenal growth opportunities. Digital Platform training will be provided, but the chosen candidate must possess a tremendous amount of energy, creativity and leadership instincts. Interested, read on! About Us:
CapitalTristate, Eck Supply, and select Vallen locations have merged to become Capital Electric, Powered by
Capital Electric is The Electrical Distributor of Choice in the Mid-Atlantic region and a proud member of the Sonepar family. Capital Electric delivers excellence in service, products from the finest lighting and electrical manufacturers, extensive application expertise, and customized, comprehensive solutions to our customers. Altogether, we serve customers in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia from over 70 locations and from our central distribution center and company headquarters in Upper Marlboro, MD.
Capital Electric is also part of the Sonepar family of operating companies. Check us out at URL blocked - click to apply
. What You'll Be Doing:
Required Skills: What we need from you for you to be successful?
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly eCommerce sales goals within the assigned territory
- Strategic thinker who can plan for and drive sales across all mediums of our existing digital platforms (including: web, mobile, punch out, eLink, eQuotes, eFill, and EDI)
- Develop internal and external training programs to enrich our associates and customers knowledge and understanding of our value-add services
- Work closely with outside, inside and counter sales teams to identify customer needs and provide digital solutions based on those needs
- Collaborate with the marketing team on developing high-performing banner ads, landing pages, digital promotions, and video content
- Assist in driving incremental sales via digital platforms by working with the marketing team on quarterly promotions
- Identify target customer opportunities using company ERP system
- Assist and contribute to the creation of strategic email campaigns highlighting our digital platforms and promotional sales
- Build eLink templates and jobsite binders
- Attend Sonepar USA Digital meetings as needed
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Understands how digital tools and the flow of information fit within the customer processes
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service role and a track record for building and maintaining positive and successful business relationships
- Interest in e-commerce
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Electrical Distribution industry a plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time, sometimes overnight
- Sales/Marketing background
- Excellent written & verbal communication, with attention to fine detail
- Results driven, self-starter and metrics focused with customer satisfaction a priority
- Exposure to common B2B capabilities such as electronic catalog management, electronic invoicing, list management, inventory management, etc. a big plus!
Are you looking for the opportunity to:
We proudly offer a competitive compensation and the professional advantages of an environment that supports career development and recognizes individual achievements. Our Benefits Include:
- Work with a strong, stable industry leader that has the flexibility and feel of a strong independent business but is supported and powered with the resources of the world's largest electrical distribution company?
- Use your skills and experience to grow your career; go anywhere you want, cross train into your dream job within a work culture that promotes and encourages associates to learn new roles and be recognized and rewarded for strong performance.
- Have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and career growth opportunities.
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, Transit, and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts and more. We really look forward to learning about you! Capital Electric is a proud EEO M/F/Disability/Veteran diversity vested employer.
Business To Business