To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
- Jeffrey Susel
- Phone: email@example.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Windows Desktop Support II
TEKsystems, Inc • Anchorage, AK
Posted 1 month ago
TEKsystems is seek one Desktop Support Tech for its Anchorage client
This is a mid-level position within Managed Services. Must have the ability to provide external customers technical assistance with computer hardware, software, Operating System configurations and issues. Working under moderate to little supervision will execute technical troubleshooting, analyzing and resolution for computer hardware and software support issues.
- Direct customer-Facing role
- Desktop Support Break/Fix environment
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7-10
- Experience with office technology (MS O365, Web-based Applications, One Drive.)
- Install, move, add, changes, build, configuration, and software support
- Experience with ticketing tools
- Experience Mobility Devices (phone and tablet) of multiple platforms including Apple, Android, and Microsoft.
- Image and deploy desktops, laptops, and mobile devices as needed local and remote hardware repair situations, projects, and upgrades. Coordinate software and hardware upgrades and replacements. Repair computing hardware and document devices i.e. printers, servers, network devices.
- In-depth knowledge of the installation and configuration of recent and current Windows OSs, Mac OS, Intel-based desktops and laptops, IP-based wired and wireless networks, MS Office Suites and ticketing applications
- Ability to setup and configure local and network-attached document devices. Knowledge of industry standards for network wiring, wireless networks, and installation and maintenance procedures of desktop computer systems hardware and software.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.