Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one our Healthcare clients in Houston, TX. We are looking to help our client to identify a Sr. UI/UX Developer. Great company to work with!!
Position Title: Sr. UX/UI Developer
Duration: Full-Time (Direct Hire)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area or equivalent work experience
- Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of four years' experience in the areas of Web/UX design
- Four or more years' experience in the areas of UX design
- Healthcare-related web portal and applications UX design experience.
Experience and/or development of five (5) or more of the following:
- Wireframe and prototypes
- User and navigation flows
- System audit and evaluation
- Content inventory
- Content style guides
- Written specifications
- Analysis of web site users
- Project management
- Graphic design
- A/B Testing
- User survey
- User storytelling
- Design patterns
- User profiles and persona
- Advanced training and/or certification in UX Design
- Previous experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Previous experience with Adobe Omniture analytics
And Much more.
If you are interested, kindly apply to this job opening with your resume and contact details, we will reach you at our earliest.
- Project Management
- User Experience Design (Ux)
- Persona (User Experience)
- Information Technology Auditing