To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lynchburg, VA 24501
- Molly Fox
- Phone: 407-478-0332 Ext 219
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN Field Care Manager
Healthcare Support • Lynchburg, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RN Field Care Manager - Permanent, Direct Hire, Full Time
Daily Responsibilities of the RN Field Care Manager
- Responsible and accountable for the provision and facilitation of comprehensive care coordination services and quality outcomes for patients across the continuum.
- Promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health services, collaborates and communicates with the healthcare team and patient/caregiver to manage care and transitions.
- Develops and/or implements a comprehensive care plan based on assessment and evaluation of patient/caregiver needs.
Requirements of the RN Field Care Manager
- Active Virginia RN license, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- 3+ years of clinical nursing experience
- 1+ year experience working with long term and support services populations
- Field based care coordination or home health experience preferred
Autonomous, manage schedule based on individual case load.
Advantages of the RN Field Care Manager opportunity
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Retirement savings plans
- PTO and Sick Time
- Sign on bonus
Interested in being considered for the RN Field Care Manager position?
If you are interested in being considered for the RN Field Care Manager position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Send your updated resume to:
Molly Fox - email@example.com