To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28216
- Kelly Finance
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services is seeking an Accounting Clerk in the North Charlotte area to join our client's growing team. They are a reputable, international organization that focuses on various machinery products. They boast a business casual environment that truly values their employee's input/ideas. This position is open due to an increase in volume and is expected to last 6-8 months. However, due to the size of this organization and workload, there is a chance that this position could convert permanently. This position will be primarily focused in full cycle Accounts Payable (80%) with some Accounts Receivable tasks (20%). This is an immediate need for our client so they are looking to move quickly. This will be a one and done interview, with a decision made within the week of interviewing. Additional information below: Additional Responsibilities:
- Full cycle accounts payable processing (80%)
- Managing AP process from beginning to end
- Accounts Receivable (20%)
- Customer billing
- Posting customer invoices
- Minor collections
- Manage items and receipts on purchase orders
- Other duties as assigned by the CFO
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College course work is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Intermediate excel
- 3+ years of prior Accounting experience, including full cycle AP and AR
- Prior experience with ERP systems
- Navision is a plus but not required
- Prior experience in a manufacturer or distribution environment is a plus
- High volume Purchase Order experience
- Experience working with an international organization
Benefits as a Kelly Employee:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Kelly Financial Resources is the professional accounting and finance division of Kelly Services. Accounting and Finance placement is all we do. If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, apply now for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.