To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Newark, DE
Posted 30 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Event Planner in Newark, Delaware (DE). Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet each client daily, provide personalized high touch customer service
- Create the desired conference and meeting clients' needs through active communication, planning, and team leadership
- Understand the importance of reaching the clients' expectations
- Coordinate and communicate client needs prior to the program with operations, audio visual and catering staff
- Ensure implementation of SOP's, follow up as necessary
- Handle day to day challenges clients present while driving towards a solution
- Ensure maximum utilization of space to achieve yearly utilization goals
- Maintain a professional, flexible, -can-do- level of service
- At the finish of an event, ensure that all meeting details have been properly captured in EMS
- Participate in daily operations meeting as well as weekly review
- Execute pre conference call/meeting, and post conference call/meeting when applicable
- Manage space issues, escalate unresolved issues to lead planner, manager
- Cover reception desk essential functions; answering telephone calls, returning emails promptly
- Work closely with Central Reservations to ensure proper booking procedures
- Five plus years experience in 5 Star Hotels, Event Planning and Food and Beverage with high touch customer service
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Ability to stand and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions for duration of shift with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external clients, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Working knowledge of food and beverage, catering services
- Basic knowledge of audio visual systems
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and apply judgment to prioritize
- Works well in a team
- Flexibility to deal with a fast-paced, diverse environment
- Decision maker, problem solver and works well under pressure
- Strong Computer Skills, (MS Office), knowledge of EMS bookings
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts covering conference center hours and locations