To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Berkeley, MO
- Strategic Staffing Solutions
- Phone: 210-278-3787
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Lead
Strategic Staffing Solutions • Berkeley, MO
Posted 2 months ago
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 28 years' experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
If you meet the requirements described below, send resume and contact information to Carlos Herrera, IT Sourcing Specialist, for more details.
Position: IT Infrastructure Engineer - Lead
Location: Berkeley, MO
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Must sit onsite
- Extensive experience with Check Point firewall engineering required.
- Must be willing to do some after-hours and weekend work.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - Lead manages an enterprise scale infrastructure project from inception and ROI analyses through design, execution and transition to data center operations.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - Lead direct teams and drives overall vision according to the team's goals.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - Lead typically focus on a single project or on parts of multiple projects.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - Lead focus on providing governance and management of the projects.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - Lead also work as a liaison among major stakeholders to validate design and plans for execution and transition.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - Lead understands the context in which the project is being launched and develops solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals and overall business strategies.
- Possess an expert level knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role.
- Manage efforts affecting large-scale, highly complex, and cross-functional / platform environments.
- Typically spends majority of time providing direction across large teams at all levels but capable of solid individual performance when required.
- Share knowledge, coaches, and mentors others in area of expertise.
- Ability to perform functions at all levels of a process.
- Will serve as technical lead in area of expertise.
- Will have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others.
- Possess excellent communication and relationship skills Comfort ability interfacing with director level management for technical briefings, status reports, etc.
- Planning, designing, managing and documenting delivery of infrastructure technologies supporting a complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure Using standard methodologies (ITIL, risk management, project management, and TCO calculation) to ensure reliability, security, recoverability and cost effectiveness of all designed and delivered solutions Plan, design, and manage technical implementation of systems and network integrations with clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Collaborate and communicate with resources in Application Development, CTO, Operations and Business organizations to deliver infrastructure that meets the needs of stakeholders.
- Over 10 years of experience in infrastructure engineering.
- Expertise in multiple domains of infrastructure including Networking, Virtualization, End User Computing, Remote Applications Access, Information Security, Telephony/CTI, IBM Z-series, Middleware, Relational Databases, and e-business platforms Expertise in systems performance measurement and troubleshooting.
- Experience with development methodologies is highly desired.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and facilitate large cross functional meetings.
- Promote consensus on a high level view of the project and drill down into the details to obtain the requirements.
- Perform thorough requirement interviews with project stakeholders.
- Ability to document project issues, risks, assumptions and requirements.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
- The ability to analyze and develop business scenarios and use cases.
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure audit and corporate compliance.
- Consistently deliver project status and time tracking regularly to management.
- Conduct comprehensive requirements reviews with project stakeholders, development and QA teams.
- Creating process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the requirements gathering process.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of Access.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint required.
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with 21 consecutive years of growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 31 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic). Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to not only helping you find a job but making sure that the job is the right fit for you!
At S3 you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance