TRC Companies, Inc. a pioneer in ground-breaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is an engineering consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
Our Environmental Sector delivers comprehensive environmental solutions to meet the full project lifecycle needs of clients in renewable energy, oil & gas, transportation, and manufacturing industries. With one of the largest multimedia air and land permitting and compliance teams in the country, we support client success in manufacturing and industry, liquids delivery and processing, natural gas storage and delivery, power generation and delivery, and transportation projects.
We are looking for individuals enthusiastic about his/her work with a strong commitment to client service and technical excellence. The successful candidate will enjoy the challenges of working alongside others and helping to develop effective solutions to both expected and unexpected project challenges.
The position will require regular travel away from home and some projects may require overtime and/or extended workdays and work weeks.
Candidates will be required to walk long distances and perform physically demanding tasks in varying environments and conditions (i.e. steep terrain, heat, cold).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
* Ensure the quality of archaeological data, fieldwork, and paperwork.
* Perform archaeological surveys, testing, data recovery and monitoring.
* Complete tasks in a timely fashion; coordinate with project managers regarding project requirements and expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* A BA degree in Anthropology or a related field
* Some archaeological field experience Rocky Mountains, Southwest, and the Gulf Coast is preferred, but not necessary
* A commitment to quality and safety
* A strong work ethic
* 1 or more years of experience in archaeological surveys and/or excavations is preferred.
* Ability to think critically in the field.
* Familiarity with digital field technology (GPS, Trimble etc.) preferred.
* A willingness to walk long distances and perform physically demanding tasks in varying environments and conditions (i.e. steep terrain, heat, cold, etc.).
* Applicants must be willing to travel, have excellent communication skills, and work well on a team and individually.
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a motor vehicle records check
* Pass a drug screen
TRC is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Archaeological Field Technician
- Customer Service
- Data Recovery
- Excavation (Archaeology)
- Hardworking And Dedicated