Essential Job Functions:
- Primary responsibility is to provide leadership and direction for the efficient operations and maintenance of all facility electrical, mechanical, structural, and life safety. The specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to Employee Management and Development, customer satisfaction, staff productivity and efficiency
- Act as a consultant for engineering and data center client team
- Manage operations, maintenance and capital improvements of all Life Safety, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Security and Elevator systems.
- Evaluate in conjunction with Reliability Engineer and System Owners the existing preventive maintenance scheduling intervals and work to maintain, update and improve the operational efficiency of the CMMS system.
- Analyze equipment downtime ramification and develops Emergency Response Action Plans (ERAP) in the event of equipment failure.
- Oversees training and support aimed at expanding the capabilities of the operations and maintenance staff.
- Preparation of detailed budgets for engineering operations.
- Provides contract compliance management and quality control
- BA/BS in in Engineering, related discipline or equivalent facilities experience.
- 10+ years of facilities engineering and operations experience, required.
- Strong technical knowledge of building systems, data center, UPS, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, etc.
- Business acumen including financial planning and analysis must be able to manage within budget and time constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation ability.
- Superior customer service, relationship building and follow up skills.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Public Switched Telephone Networks
Signalling Connection Control Part (Sccp)
Transaction Language 1
Internet Protocols Suite