To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Anne Jungwirth
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for a 3 month contract with the strong possibility of extending for one of customers who is one of the top international banks Downtown Minneapolis
Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Shift: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday – hours can be flexible
- Provides service to internal customers through email.
- Ability to identify customer needs, offer value-added advice, and ensure resolution of customer problems. May include some telephone interaction.
- Will work as part of a team or as an individual.
- May require use of office automation to enable and report on the outcomes.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service to all customers.
- May train other customer support representatives.
- May do some administrative work to support the group.
- High School diploma
- At least a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a call center environment
- Proficient in MS office especially MS Outlook
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $18.20 per hour
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.