To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kannapolis, NC
- Phone: 7046659555
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CRG • Kannapolis, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Our client is a modern CNC manufacturing facility supporting the industrial, aerospace, and defense industries with precision components and assemblies. This position provides direct support to our Operations/Engineering Manager within an ISO 9001: 2009 environment.
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced CNC Programmer to work in our Concord and/or Kannapolis shops.
- Candidate will have the option to work 1st or 2nd shift
- Create new CNC programs or modify existing programs as required for our manufacturing partners using ProCAM/CAMWorks.
- Work directly with our Operations/Engineering manager ensuring that all programs and setups are complete to meet customer needs
- Create process documentation to support manufacturing requirements
- Provide direct support to machinists on the shop floor
- Set up and prove out first piece
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of CNC programming
- Experience in 3D modeling in CAD software such as ProCAM, CAMWorks, Mastercam, GibbsCAM, ESPRIT, etc.
- Excellent math, GD&T and blueprint reading ability
- Experience with ProCAM, CAMWorks, Mastercam, GibbsCAM, ESPRIT
Procam, Camworks, Mastercam, CNC, Programmer, Machinist, Manufacturing