Respiratory Therapist - Dayshift or Nightshift
HealthCare Support is currently interviewing for a Respiratory Therapist opening in Waunakee, WI with a top-rated healthcare employer dedicated to optimizing outcomes and providing a high-touch caring experience to all patients!
This Respiratory Therapist opportunity is a permanent, fully benefited position, offering Day OR Night Shifts with a 3-12 hour shifts per week schedule to meet your work/life balance needs.
RT Job Details:
- Performs any and or all duties of the respiratory care program as required
- Consults with family members, physicians, and other health care professionals as appropriate
- Provides updates consistently to supervisor for changes and patient status
- Participates in checking for safety, care, and cleaning of equipment and maintenance of the department
Advantages of the RT opportunity:
- Direct Hire / Full Benefits
- Compensation: $30-$32 per hour (based on years of experience)
- GENEROUS SIGN ON BONUS!
- Flexible shift options with a 3/12-hour shifts per week
- Day Shift and Night Shift available 7AM ??? 7PM OR 7PM ??? 7AM
- Nightshift schedule qualifies for a differential up to $3.20 per hour
- NO ON-CALL
- Generous PTO and benefits package
- 401k plan with 4% employer matching
- Must be a graduate of an approved AMA School for Respiratory Care
- Current State License required
Interested in being considered for the RT position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click ???Apply Now??? for immediate consideration. If you'd like to stand out via email, please forward your most recent, up-to-date, and detailed resume to:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Respiratory Therapist ??? Dayshift & Nightshift
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual