As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today. Position:
Global Operations and Maintenance Director Location:
Prefer Morrisville NC, Elkridge MD or Germantown MD; may consider other Conduent locations. Position Summary:
- Serves as a customer relations expert with a high degree of client service focus and support across a wide spectrum of clients;
- Provides workflow management for Client Service projects by prioritizing tasks, coordinating workflows and serving as a reference for the team;
- Communicates regularly to assess needs, develop project strategy, report milestones, solicits feedback;
- Follows and enforces policies, protocols and standards;
- Accounts for the progress, performance and quality of work by the team;
- Reports to a Technology General Manager and provides leadership to the team.
- Under guidance from the Technology General Manager, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Stay abreast of all active matters; Monitor potential deviations or problems closely and provide guidance to avoid pitfalls; Work on day-to-day matter tasks
- Establish and maintain familiarity with all team related activities, evaluate client needs, goals and requirements to achieve overall objectives
- Implement and actively participate in comprehensive project plans, status reports, proactive communications and post mortem reports
- Determine client needs via regularly scheduled client meetings and provide consultative support when discussing current or upcoming projects
- Maintain and enforce Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and Policies
- This position carries out supervisory responsibilities which includes interviewing and training employees, appraising performance, balancing workloads, addressing complaints and resolving problems. Preferred Qualifications:
- A degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in leadership position with Healthcare IT Operations & Maintenance.
- Minimum of 8 years’ management experience which includes interviewing and training employees, appraising performance, balancing workloads, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Experience in Medicaid and Medicare Industry will be a great plus
- Strong written & interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with diverse audiences at varying degrees of expertise.
- High degree of confidence and energy underscored with strong leadership.
- Excellent customer service skills & strong understanding of IT systems and technology.
- Lead by example & establish clear expectations; set direction and priorities to the Managers
- Good understanding of various application development technologies and infrastructure – Intel and Mainframe
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to effectively juggle competing demands, prioritize appropriately, and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong technical understanding and/or experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with all MS Office applications, particularly Excel. Extensive experience with industry leading support software or comparable applications.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: URL blocked - click to apply