To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, NH
- Myers and Stauffer LC
- Phone: 317.846.9521
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Senior Consultant
Myers & Stauffer • Concord, NH
Posted 2 months ago
Myers and Stauffer LC is a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm, specializing in audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services). We have 40 years of experience assisting our government clients with complex health care reimbursement and provider compliance issues, operate 18 offices and have 800 associates nationwide.
At Myers and Stauffer you will have a career that is rewarding on every level of the organization. We are committed to providing our employees with:
* Professional growth and development opportunities
* Educational opportunities leading to certifications
* A diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
* Strong leadership, communication, and feedback
* A well-balanced lifestyle, that includes personal and family time in addition to professional and networking opportunities
* Creative and innovative solutions to challenges facing our government clients
The Healthcare Senior Consultant will provide consulting support to Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) in New Hampshire through on-site technical assistance and leading regional IDN and statewide learning collaborative forums. The Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program enables regionally-based coalitions of health care providers and social support providers to work collaboratively to transform the delivery of integrated health care for mental health and substance use disorder services.
This is a New Hampshire based, remote position.
* Travel among IDNs to support implementation of DSRIP program project plans; research, identify, and share best practices; and create an environment of continuous learning
* Maintain security of and confidentiality of all protected health information
* A high level of dependability and accountability to meet predefined production and quality standards
* Organized approach to work and the ability to function at a high degree of independence, urgency, accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Social Work, or related field preferred; Master's degree in Social Work or a related field preferred
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or BS Registered Nurse (RN) with behavioral health experience or related degree with relevant experience preferred
* Minimum 3 years of related experience required; 8 years preferred
* Strong understanding of care delivery and practice level workflows
* Deep expertise in the delivery and coordination of behavioral health services
* Recognition of the importance of social determinants of health and strategies to address them
* Experience practicing in a care setting that has adopted principles to integrate physical and behavioral health
* Strong understanding and application of quality improvement principles and their application to support change management
* Highly proficient research and analytics capabilities
* Professional presentation, and facilitation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient use of applicable software programs, including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently under general instructions, self-directed and motivated
* Ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments
* Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Must be able to travel up to 75% travel within the state of New Hampshire and 25% travel out of state
* Knowledge of value based payment models and health care delivery system concepts and application
* Successful participation in care transition team design and implementation
* Knowledge of System of Care models and their implementation
* Understanding of the importance of re-entry planning and coordination for justice involved individuals
* Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) and Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
* Strong understanding of social determinants of health, health disparities, and health equity
* HIPAA Privacy and 42 CFR Part II privacy protections
* Experience leveraging health information technology (HIT) to improve health outcomes through coordinating and integrating physical and behavioral health
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans. An E-Verify Employer. Drug-free workplace.