To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA 02138
- Bryan Jones
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Technician IV
Kelly Services • Cambridge, MA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Manufacturing Technician IV is responsible for performing routine and set-up/preparation on equipment for the Laboratory team. The position will work first shift, 6:00am-5:00pm (Days TBD but will achieve full time hours). Pay rate is $25.00-26.00/hr and is determined based on experience by the Recruiter and client. This role is considered to be a high-demand and fast paced role. It is a contract position.
Medical, Dental, Vision coverage option (Contractor benefits)
Early Evenings and Nights off!
A dedicated Kelly Representative to assist you if the position turns into a permanent opportunity or to assist you in other networking- opportunities.
- Gowning and degowning for Packaging area. Responsible for Room sanitization, wrapping up components, operating autoclave, performing CIP/SIP of tanks, small parts washing Visual inspection of lyophilized product vials, Visual inspection of empty vials for glass defects, Visual inspection of empty vials for washout defects, visual inspection of rubber stoppers for defects Clean and sanitize manufacturing and associated support areas. Responsible for monitoring bioreactors and respond to alarms in all Cell Culture Suites.
- Responsible for monitoring the skids and respond to alarms in all Purification Suites. Record bioreactor, chart recorder readings, alarm response related to the bioreactor, skid performance, inoculums and emergency response during blackouts.
- Conduct documentation review
- Participate in Quality Working Teams and Continuous Improvement Teams Conduct visual inspection of needles and assemble needle packs. Operate pallet jack and shrink wrap Manually clean equipment and conveyors. Load/Unload materials to conveyors and packaging carousel. Responsible for Biodecontamination and appearance of all Manufacturing Production areas, Bulk Formulation, Aseptic filling, Sterility Test room, Final Container Drying and Preparation Production rooms.
- Prepare solutions in portable mixer. Operate production equipment such as pH meter and autoclaves. Monitor department equipment for proper operation. Stock department supplies Handling and Removal of Hazardous Waste Intermediate Computer Skills
- May perform safety and cGMP inspections or observations. Ensure compliance with SOP/cGMP and cGDP requirements. May assist in updated/revising SOPs. Complete relevant paperwork following GDP/GMP guidelines. Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as necessary. Provide Critical process monitoring and trouble shooting. Diagnosis equipment problems and implement corrective actions. Conduct cGMP inspections/audits.
- Initiate Work Requests. Inventory Handling. Train and mentor junior level technicians. Work with other groups such as maintenance/metrology to ensure preventative maintenance is done. Initiate and/or coordinate other process improvement projects. Rewrite complex procedures or initiate new procedures as applicable. Perform complex trouble shooting tasks and may even assist during the transfer of new technologies into manufacturing. In Leadership focused roles, assist supervisor in organizing, scheduling and directing other team members. In Technical focused roles, is the main interface with other departments to resolve issues related to equipment, process, compliance, including maintenance, metrology, and validation. Main troubleshooting/response person.
- Ensure timely and accurate generation of process documentation. Investigate, Review and process documentation. Qualifications Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions and have good verbal/written communication skills. Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing and SOPs. In-depth process knowledge of related manufacturing techniques and specialties.
- In Leadership focused roles, must have demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to lead a work team effectively and efficiently in a team environment. Basic Knowledge of Cell Culture, Purification, and Formulation/Filling operations and capabilities.
- Understands Manufacturing Production Process as it pertains to: Visual product integrity processes; Visual inspection of components, finished goods and imprinting; Manual and semi-automated packaging; Product labeling Understands Manufacturing Production Flows for all product lines.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent. Strong preference for candidates with Associate's Degree (or higher)
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years of similar work experience working in laboratories or clean-room work medical work environments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY: Working knowledge and experience with lab equipment and computer systems LIMS, ERP, UNICORN, EXCEL, OITs
Must have Intermediate mathematical skills
Good organization, attention to detail, time management and basic troubleshooting aptitude
Ability to work in teams and interact constructively with peers
Leadership ability to assist in training
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at Kellyservices.com. You may also find this job posting on Monster or CareerBuilder. Should you have any questions, please contact Bryan Jones by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We look forward to working with you soon!
Understands the flow and design/interdependency of manufacturi
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.