Our top client in the titles, closings, and mortgage services industry is hiring for a new position - Office Support Admin!
- Will Support The Recording Team With Clerical And Office Support Functions – Must Be Flexible To Help Out Otherwise Wherever Else Is Needed!
- Help With Receiving And Sending Mail, Along With Processing Of Documents On The Recording End.
- Complete Research To Confirm What Files Documents And Checks Go To – Will Require Strong Attention To Detail And Skills In Multitasking.
- Must Be Ready/Flexible To Provide Hands-On Help To Departments As Needed And Be Flexible To Support Different Projects.
- Ensure All Emails And Communications Are Answered Within Established Timelines.
- Assist With Back-Up Support For Customer Service Calls (Clients And Borrowers, Document Resigns, County Representatives, Etc.) If/When Needed.
- Additional Responsibilities Will Include To Mail Checks, Follow Up On Missing Invoices, Sorting Mail, Delivering Checks To The Appropriate Area, And Posting Checks To Files, Etc.
- Assist With Other Administrative And Clerical Assignments And Projects When Required.
- Looking For Candidates With Prior Working Experience Looking To Gain More Experience On Their Resume And Get Their Foot In The Door With A Growing Company – Prior Experience That Transfer Well Would Be I.E. Retail, Customer Service, Food Service, Office Support, Etc.
- Prior Office/Clerical/Professional Experience Is A Huge Plus But Not Required.
- Proficient With Microsoft Office Programs (Basic Excel Is Very Important) And Strong Computer Skills, Along With Data Entry – Must Also Be Comfortable With Learning New Software.
- Excellent Communication Skills - Verbal And Written.
- Ability To Multitask And Strong Attention To Detail.
- Ability To Work In A Fast-Paced, Team-Oriented Work Environment.
- Must Be Able To Work A Flexible Schedule With Extended Hours When Required.
This is a very exciting opportunity with our client that is an established, growing, and stable organization. This is a great entry-level role with growth potential to move up in the company.
If this sounds anything like you, APPLY TODAY!We have rolling interview dates and times so apply today for immediate consideration OR call Aniko at
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.