At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way
and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
Danaher Corporation Overview
Education or Experience (in years):
• Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related healthcare sales experience, preferably in laboratory diagnostics OR
• Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related healthcare sales experience, preferably in laboratory diagnostics
Knowledge and skills:
• Strong track record of documented sales success, specifically in selling premium-priced products.
• Ability to successfully engage multiple call points within the hospital, to include both laboratory and outside-of-the laboratory stakeholders.
• Expertise in demand creation for disruptive technologies versus replacement technology is a plus.
• Outstanding presentation skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to travel 75% of the time.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficient using SalesForce CRM is a plus.
• Must reside in or be willing to relocate within the assigned territory
• Must be able to sit for several hours (travel-related).
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.