To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waltham, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
VP of eCommerce & Digital Marketing
ExecuNet • Waltham, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Company is looking for a VP of eCommerce & Digital Marketing who will be responsible for the strategic development of brand and revenue growth within the Direct to Consumer digital channel in the Americas Region. This position provides direction in delivering a best-in-class online shopping website. Designs, launches and maintains the region’s ecommerce platforms, digital marketing technologies, and drives innovation. Functional oversight includes digital marketing strategy, web operations, customer service, product management, web design, onsite merchandising and content management.
1. Member of the global digital leadership team, setting the strategic direction of this function as part of the company’s overall business strategy
2. Defines and refines the eCommerce business and consumer proposition within the Americas region
3. Develops and implements an annual eCommerce strategy and business plan; delivering industry leading proposition and service
4. Defines the seasonal promotional, marketing and service strategy to deliver MCR goals in a way that is fully integrated with the overall Company brand and business strategy
5. Delivers eCommerce financial targets including sales, costs, profit and eCommerce KPI’s including conversion, customer satisfaction and website metrics. Increase consumer engagement and conversion using all available levers.
6. Directs the planning and execution of eCommerce development roadmap within the Americas region.
7. Develops business requirements and works with internal & external project teams to meet scheduled deliverables.
8. Oversees all performance digital marketing plans and partners with brand marketing teams to drive strategies that deliver best-in-class, channel neutral, customer experience.
9. Lead Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategic agenda to increase consumer retention and value.
10. Influences business wide strategy, process and system development to the advantage of eCommerce channel, balanced with broader business thinking and requirements
11. Provides leadership, ensuring the optimal performance of the eCommerce channel
12. Develops a high performance team in line with Company management processes
13. Maintains and communicates to key stakeholders an up to date view of MCR/e-commerce trends and best practice
14. Leads a multi-functional team to deliver the agreed business plan and strategy
15. Creates and grows business wide acceptance of MCR, eCommerce, and online marketing opportunities and development plans ensuring that the momentum to deliver significant change is maintained
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or in Digital Marketing or related field preferred
• Defining MCR proposition and business strategy
• 5-8 years of eCommerce experience
• 3-5 yrs experience in managing / operating digital business
• 5-8 years of management experience
• eCommerce & MCR strategic development
• Understanding and skills in best practice disciplines within MCR/ecommerce technologies, digital marketing, promotional planning, logistics operations, merchandising techniques and online consumer behavior and trends
• Customer satisfaction insights and understanding
• Business and strategic planning; Project management
• Digital and Online marketing planning, evaluation and execution Disciplines and Field eCommerce