To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Jordan, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Copper Ridge Health Care
Ensign Services • West Jordan, UT
Posted 12 days ago
Copper Ridge Health Care has openings for full-time NOC shift Registered Nurses (RNs). Copper Ridge Health Care is a workplace that is built on a foundation of Core Values that guide our daily actions.
Our Core Values are:
- Passion for Learning
- Love One Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Customer Second
- Reads, writes, speaks and understands the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Able to relate information concerning a resident's health.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Possess or be eligible to receive a current, active Registered Nurse license from the State of Utah.
- NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Comprehensive on-the-job training provided.
Competitive pay and great team environment. Benefits, paid holidays, 401k matching, and paid time off are available to full time employees.
Copper Ridge Health Care
3706 West 9000 South
West Jordan, Utah 84088
Apply through this ad, or call (801)280-2273 and ask for Matthew Risenmay.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.