To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palm Desert, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Speech Language Pathologist - ST
Maxim Healthcare Services • Palm Desert, CA
Posted 21 days ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Professional Services
Maxim Healthcare Services seeking a Licensed Speech Language Pathologist to develop a plan of care for each speech pathology patient, in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to patients with speech, language and/or hearing deficits in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs; plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of the speech therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Instructs patient/family/caregivers on patient's total speech therapy program.
- Advises, consults and instructs members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions.
- Other Speech Language Pathologist duties as assigned.
- Current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of practice.
- Graduate of Speech Language Pathologist program accredited by the American Speech and Hearing Association, and holds or is eligible for a certificate of clinical competence granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility, out-patient setting, community health service, home health agency or private practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in the past two years preferred.
- Current CPR card.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 433482
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.