To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
McDermott • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Oil Refining - Petroleum - Drilling
Job Overview: Working under little or no supervision and considerable autonomy, provides strong administrative support in all capacities needed. Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of research functions and uses computer programs to produce detailed and complex reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Types and proofreads documents, correspondence and forms.
- Carries out varied assigned tasks requiring strong knowledge of office protocol and has a firm understanding of the organization, programs and procedures related to the work of the office.
- Coordinates and sets up meetings and conferences, arranges travel and works on special projects with minimal supervision.
- Maintains schedules of one or more individuals or a large department.
- Sets up and maintains manual and electronic filing systems.
- Maintains office supplies and other materials required for departments or projects activities.
- Answers the telephone, takes and relays messages and addresses routine and noncritical issues or routes to appropriate person.
- Coordinates and processes general administrative work such as time sheets, vacation requests, supply requisitions, etc.
- Photocopies, faxes and scans documents as required.
- Ensures effective mail and package distribution.
- Assists employees and Managers with administrative requests.
- Performs additional assignments as requested.
- May supervise other administrative and clerical staff.
- May interface with clients, contractors and joint venture partners at a senior management level.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer at least 10 years of strong, proven experience working in an administrative assistant role.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and other related software skills required.
- Advanced skill in operating a personal computer, various printers, fax machines, scanners and other necessary office equipment.
- Subject Matter Expert in administrative knowledge of business procedures, software, company processes and procedures.
- Able to work in ambiguity and displays cognitive thinking in actions.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and communication skills.
- Expert interpersonal skills and ability to interface comfortably with all levels of internal management and staff as well as clients.
Job ID: 1371757
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.