Pay starts at $17.35
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, customer service is at the heart of our operation. And we look for employees who can communicate effectively in all situations. As the Customer Service Representative, you will provide professional customer service to both internal and external customers, as well as collaborate with customers and service center personnel to resolve issues. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Bill shipments pursuant to applicable tariffs and pricing agreements
- Recognize and resolve documentation errors
- Assist customers with inquiries, including tracing shipments, rate quotes, tariff discrepancies and billing and invoicing questions
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing
- Process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation for customer resolution
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience
- Strong computer, typing and 10-key skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- Transportation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on a loading dock that is not climate-controlled and may be slippery
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue