IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwick's talented team of 21,000 colleagues around the globe. Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable assets -- their employees, their customers and their property. At Sedgwick, caring counts®. Join our team of creative and caring people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the lives of others.
To develop and manage project assignments through completion; to communicate results; to make recommendations to management; and to provide training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Generates and analyzes statistical data reports.
- Develops, prepares and manages project plan through completion.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Resolves issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
- Transitions program to management personnel.
- Participates in oral presentations.
- Develops and provides training to management and colleagues as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred. Computer Sciences courses preferred.
Eight (8) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include three (3) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
- Strong knowledge of project management
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Hearing, vision and talking
Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Complex Problem Solving