To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, RI 02863
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medix • Lincoln, RI
Posted 2 months ago
Do you want to be a part of a industry that is expected to grow by 18% over the next 8 years? Medix has a great career opportunity for you! We are partnering with a Pharmacy Benefit Management organization that offers a stable work schedule with competitive pay and benefits! Let Medix partner with you on your job search!
Job Summary: This position is responsible for all facets of administrative support for a leader(s) including preparation of documents and presentations, ordering supplies, processing of invoices, expense report preparation and processing, management of calendars, and other administrative duties and projects assigned.
Pay offered: $13.00-$14.00 (DOE) + Full Benefits, PTO, and Weekly Pay
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistsant role include:
- Set-up and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls and prepare minutes where assigned
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, purchase orders, vendor payment and reconciliation
- Order and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, as well as maintain and reconcile various department purchase cards
- Interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence
- Establish contacts with other internal and external customers
- Institute solutions for the administrative needs of the department
- Complete other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of administrative assistant experience required
- Customer service experiences a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients
- Word processing/PC skills required
- Strong communication skills required
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you to find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
- Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
- Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
- Short-term disability
- Life and AD&D
This year's recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
Join our network of talented professionals!