To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Rotational Management Trainee (RMT) Program
OSI Group • Aurora, IL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The OSI Rotational Management Trainee (RMT) Program is designed to prepare recent college graduates for future leadership roles with in the OSI organization. RMT’s will gain broad exposure to the organization through a combination of rotational assignments and formal training. During the 18-24 month program, RMT’s will rotate between our Global Corporate Headquarters and manufacturing locations across the U.S., and possibly abroad to gain exposure to various functional areas including Plant Operations, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Food Science, Agriculture, Operations Management or similar field of study. Studies in International Business strongly preferred.
- One year or less of permanent, full-time career work experience.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter, adaptable and open to change.
- Have strong problem solving, communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility, as you may be required to relocate as part of this program.
Designed with the full support of the Senior Leadership Team, this two year rotational program will allow RMT’s to gain exposure to all areas of OSI’s US Operations through four to six rotations that are individually tailored to support specific areas within OSI manufacturing facilities and corporate office and will include:
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain