Kforce is an award-winning professional staffing and solutions firm that provides strategic partnership in the areas of Technology and Finance & Accounting. Our name stands for KnowledgeForce® which describes the experience we've gained since 1962 and the 35,000 highly skilled professionals we engage annually. Each year, our network of over 60 offices and two national recruiting centers provides opportunities across 4,000 companies, including 70% of the Fortune 100. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and having a meaningful impact on all the lives we serve. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities. At Kforce, We Love What We Do. We Love Who We Serve.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Client RelationshipRepresentative possesses the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. As a new member of the team, the Client Relationship Representative will receive career-building training along with the opportunity for mentorship from senior team members.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact.
- Schedule and conduct clients meetings to introduce new clients to the value of Kforce, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services.
- Prepare and present professional services proposals.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation and debrief and salary negotiation.
- As the client advocate, guide clients thorough the staffing process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations.
- Manage relationships throughout the assignment; expand Kforce presence within existing client accounts.
- Continuously expand the Kforce client base through ongoing new business development.
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
- Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate continued new business development.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 0-2 years professional experience in a staffing, corporate, recruiting or professional sales environment
- Ability to develop customer relationship management, consultative and negotiation skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel. Ability to grasp cutting edge technologies.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- Travel as required, up to 5%.
- Must have reliable transportation which affords timely travel to client sites within assigned territory.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need