All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Shift: Days or Nights
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
- Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
The role you’ll contribute:
Employee must have the knowledge and ability and training to perform all procedures in the C.T. Department as well as General Radiological Procedures. Must be able to perform the modality of CT Tech plus one other specialized modality.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Assists physicians and performs quality Radiographic procedures at a level of competence not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Work is stressful and heavy in nature. Moves Mobile X-ray equipment throughout hospital, lifts, turns and stoops while moving patients.
- Maintains radiation protection standards for patients, employees and self during exposures as outlined in the State of Texas Regulations for Control of Radiation.
- Establishes appropriate technical factors, positions patients properly, culminates to area of interest, utilizes proper film size and labels radiographs correctly.
- Utilizes lead-blockers, aprons, gloves and cones during exposures as evidenced by films and noted by supervisor.
- Administers appropriate diagnostic contrast media as directed, i.e., intravenous, oral, rectal, etc.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Must have two years college associate degree or ARRT certified.
- Must be a Registered ARRT Technologist.
- Must be State licensed.
- Must have registered in CT.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Medical Emergency
- American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified